TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE OF B-HIRING.COM
The term “B-hiring” or “‘B-hiring.com” refers to the owner of the website Bixter Holding ApS whose registered office is Mads Kehlets Vej 29, 6091 Bjert Denmark. Our company registration number is 36690933. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
The content of the pages of this website is provided by Bixter Holding Aps and is for your general information and use only. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Materials are subject to change without notice.
We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
If the website include any links to the external websites, these links are not under the control of Bixter holding ApS and are solemnly used to provide further information to you. It does not signify that we endorse the website, so we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Denmark and EU.
Accessing our website
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, to registered users
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
The user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, must be treated as confidential, must not be disclosed to any third party. We keep the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if we have a suspicion that you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and comply with them.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running. However, Bixter holding ApS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack
Any such breach will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You may only use the website for lawful purposes. You may not use the website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent intent purpose or effect;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly distribute any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or communications network or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the website;
- any equipment or network on which the website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards (“Content Standards”) apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (“Contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or defamatory of any person;
- promote violence, sexually explicit material or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us.